Download the pdf here: Program-Guide-Term-2-2016.pdf
Do you volunteer for any programs run by the Milang & District Community Association? i.e. at MOSHCC, the Lakes Hub or Milang Community Nursery?
Please click the image below to answer our short survey
7.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Social, Community, Housing and Disability Services Award Level 2
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional person to join our team at the Milang Old School House Community Centre who will be responsible for delivery of responsive administrative services across a number of programs including the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), Executive Officer Support, Adult Community Education, Volunteer Programs and Events.
Our successful applicant will have:
- Understanding of the responsibilities and function of a community organisation.
- Excellent demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with Office Programs, Volunteer Impact Data base.
- Excellent customer service skills, including telephone, direct contact, written communication and social media.
- A commitment to the philosophies and principles of community Development, social Health, Social Justice, Primary Health and Lifelong Learning.
- Qualifications in Community Services Work, Business or previous experience in working in an administrative function.
A position description is available from here: Admin Support Officer 2015 (pdf)
Enquiries can be directed to; Stuart Jones, Acting Executive Officer. 08 8537 0687
Applications comprising of a covering letter, current CV and statement addressing the selection criteria, should be forwarded to the Acting Executive Officer, email@example.com or by post to
Milang & District Community Association Inc.,
24-25 Daranda Tce Milang SA 5256
to arrive by COB Tues 15th Sept 2015.