What does this mean?
The Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES) is specifically designed to develop the capacity of community organisations to strive towards continuous improvement in quality service delivery. MADCA has undertaken a rigorous external assessment to achieve this internationally recognised accreditation that lasts for three years which acknowledges our dedication to quality services to our community.
This quality recognition will also serve to strengthen our grant applications with all tiers of government and grant organisations.
ASES is based on the following organisational principles:
- customer focus
- clear direction with accountability
- continuous learning and innovation
- valuing people and diversity
- collaborative work practices
- evidence-based decision making
- social, environmental and ethical responsibility.
You will now see this logo on our stationery and marketing material.